- New and used textbooks purchased for the current semester are returnable for the first three days from the start of the semester with receipt .New books must be in perfect condition-no highlighting, bent corners, etc. Shrink-wrapped bundles must be unopened in original packaging. Defective texts will be replaced at no charge. If you drop a course or have a schedule change you may return a book for up to ten days from the start of class-proof of this change is required. Refunds are subject to the discretion of the textbook manager and will be issued in the same form as original payment.
- FOR TEXTBOOKS SALES-NO RECEIPT = NO REFUND
- Unopened electronic merchandise is returnable for seven days. After this period please deal directly with the manufacturer.
- Computer software, opened electronics and open printer cartridges are non-returnable.
- For all other College Store merchandise returns, there is a 90 day limit. Merchandise must be in original packaging and in pristine condition-unless defective. All returns are subject to the discretion of store personnel and will be issued in the same form as the original payment. If you do not have a receipt, you may make an even exchange for size, color or style. If no exchange is made there will be a 25% restocking fee on merchandise returned without a receipt.)
- All Clearance merchandise= FINAL SALE-NO RETURNS. You may make an even exchange for size, color or style if available.
- During sales no adjustments will be given on previous purchases.