In addition to offering a wide array of E-town merchandise, school supplies, personal care items, gifts, greeting cards, jewelry, snacks, books, and other trinkets, the College Store offers numerous other services to the College community including:
- Unopened electronic merchandise is returnable for seven days. After this period please deal directly with the manufacturer.
- Computer software, opened electronics and open printer cartridges are non-returnable.
- For all other College Store merchandise returns, there is a 90 day limit. Merchandise must be in original packaging and in pristine condition-unless defective. All returns are subject to the discretion of store personnel and will be issued in the same form as the original payment. If you do not have a receipt, you may make an even exchange for size, color or style. If no exchange is made there will be a 25% restocking fee on merchandise returned without a receipt.)
- All Clearance merchandise = FINAL SALE-NO RETURNS. You may make an even exchange for size, color or style if available.
- During sales no adjustments will be given on previous purchases.